Funny story. I had an entire nicely written article for all of you nice people to read when I accidentally hit the "back" button on my browser and erased the whole fucking thing. The great part is this new website DOESN'T AUTO SAVE YOUR SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK. What are we living in, 1998 with fucking Geocities web page builders?? FUCK.
It's late, and I'm not writing it all over again, so now we're all fucked. Anyway, here are the highlights I was going to point out:
- Let's not get too excited. It was only the Cowboys and they're pretty bad.
- EJ Henderson got the Mushroom Stamp of Approval. Two interceptions and a broken leg will do that.
- Percival Harvin was also a candidate, because he's a bad ass and the only player on this team that doesn't suck right now.
- Randy gave a half time speech. I'm guessing it was filled with profanity and Childress wet hsi pants.
- Lito Sheppard is a dirty hooker and I can't believe we have to rely on him until Chris Cook returns.
- The NFC North got a bit tighter, like a seal, after everyone but the Vikings lost.
- I wrote a haikue that was pretty bad. Here's another one:
Gentelmen web based phenoms,
Your software is fucked.
That was it. Pretty fucking awesome.
Anyway, it's Packer week now, so if you have a good Packer story, know some stupid Packer fans, or want to start some Packer shit, send me your goods either via Twitter, Facebook, or the Contact us page up top. Sorry about the fuck up.