Are .... are you guys seeing this? Demias Jimerson, football player for an 11-year old team in Malvern, Arkansas, looks pretty, pretty suspiciously familiar. How suspicious familiar? Well, let's count the similarities between him and another well known football player and you tell me:
- Also black (let's just get that out of the way)
- Cuts through defenses like the Situation slaying blond exchange students in Italy.
- THEY BOTH LOVE THE COLOR PURPLE!
- Uh, Demias Jimerson, please? DJP? DJP? PJD BACKWARDS?
Also, him wearing a #28 Vikings jersey probably gave this surprise away early, but you at least knew where I was going to be going with this. Also, I know 11 is a tad bit young to be drafted into the NFL, but here are two things the Vikings need to do relatively soon:
- Draft Brett Favre's likely retarded nephew from Southern Mississippi - or just let another team utilize his services for 10+ years - and then somehow get him on our team.
- Draft DJP after a brilliant college career and put him at running back.
- Change blog title to "Demias Jimerson, People!"
|Like PJD on Facebook||Follow PJD on Twitter|