OK. First, and in all honesty, I have no idea what the hell is going on here. All I know is that those special team meetings at Winter Park have to be weird, different and probably sexy, and I think I like them. You don't have to know what something is to like it. Just look at Matthew Broderick! He still somehow likes Sarah Jessica Horseface! Clearly, he is also a better human being, albeit maybe dumber, than I am.
Regardless, this is another white board art image our second favorite Minnesota Viking posted this past week prior to the Chargers loss. In it, it charts day by day transgressions (I think) that are to be charged to Vikings long snapper Cullen Loeffler, tagged with a monetary fine. They include such notable misdemeanors as:
- Kluwe being a **** (I'm guessing "dick")
- Pouting Pac-16 (I also hate that idea!)
- Having a good day (How dare he!)
- Leaving towel behind (Sounds sexy and shirtless)
- Trying to be fish and chips (......... I don't even know what that means)
- Not being Derek Jeter (FACT)
- See the tip grasp the fat (...................................... what?)
- Being unable to get a tan ($75)
- DVRing Rizzoli & Isles ($100)
- Owning a Colorado hat ($60)
- Refusing to upgrade from his first gen Playstation Portable ($200)
- Not having pictures of his wife in his wallet (I'm assuming he's married, such a good looking guy like that and all ...) ($300)
- Driving a Chevy Aveo as a town car ($25)
- Having a stamp collection at home ($450)
- Never having seen Full Metal Jacket in it's entirety ($1,000)
|Like PJD on Facebook||Follow PJD on Twitter|
Just for the hell of it I googled "see the tip grasp the fat" and this PJD post was second on the list. First was the lyrics to Everyone Is Free (to use sunscreen)
@chriswarcraft is seriously the 2nd coolest dude on our team. (No offense to him, but obviously AP = #1)
This though... "See the tip grasp the fat"
- HAHAHAHA I can only imagine.