This is Casey. She is a rather unattractive Green Bay Packers fan. Maybe that's just because she looks like Clay Matthews. She IS wearing a Clay Matthews jersey, and in addition to her equally long blond hair, the comparisons are obviously natural. This is a video of her crying hysterically after the Packers pulled the ultimate choke job against a mediocre New York Giants team in the playoffs this past Sunday, becoming the first 15-1 team to not win a playoff game. Suckers. Even the Minnesota Vikings at least had the decency to piss down their fans heart valves in the NFC Championship game!
Anyway, this video of Casey has been making the internet rounds the past 24-hours or so, and for good reason. We all love seeing Packer fans feel, sound, and look like shit, and Casey is certainly no exception. Her puffy cheeks, her snot nose, her high pitched horse neighing ... It's a thing of beauty! In fact ... It's almost TOO good, which is why I'm calling bullshit on this whole video.
Let me present to you MY UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE:
- She's clearly sitting in the front seat, passenger side, with her friend who is questioning her by default then the driver. As the video goes on, you can see moving lights and indications that they are in a moving car. Sooo ... her friend is just driving and video recording the retard's melt down? That seems terribly irresponsible. I mean, I know these two are Packer fans and by default are inbred, but come on. I don't buy it.
- She was debating between wearing a Clay Matthews jersey and an Aaron Rodgers jersey? What, was her Don Majkowski jersey in the laundry. GTFO.
- I'm pretty sure she also starts laughing at the end. She seems REALLLY broken up about this loss.
- It's two women. Women don't know anything about sports, obviously, and therefore could not have felt the emotion of a child being born with six fingers towards a playoff loss. It simply does not compute.
- Casey blamed the loss on the fact that she was wearing sparkly nail polish. PFFT! WOMEN, AMIRITE?!?
- They have already gone out of their way to promote themselves in the video's comments. A link to both of your Twitter accounts, ladies? CONVENIENT.
- If you do go to Casey's Twitter account (I wouldn't recommend it ...) she provides you with an admirably disgusting Duck Face that will make you want to commit homicide. Also, she's studying to become a Sports Photographer. Oooohhhh, I see now. What, was "Physical Therapist" already taken by one of your muffin topped friends?
Well ... Everything except that Packers loss on Sunday. HESHOOTSHESCORES!
|Like PJD on Facebook||Follow PJD on Twitter|
I couldn't help myself. I clicked the link. I'm agreeing with LM that she IS unbelievably hot for a Packer fan! Honestly, to come up with that look considering the mangled Chromosomes and quadruple-helix DNA strands in the average Packer Fan's genetic makeup is honestly nothing short of divine intervention.
That being said, I wouldn't f**k her with Clay Mathews' d**k - which, according to her account (in several of her tweets) seems to be what she is after. Clay Mathews' long haired babies? That's an image burned into my skull that I could've done without. Thanks bitch!
"This is Casey. She is a rather unattractive Green Bay Packers fan."
No, she is a rather unattractive human... but she is unbelievably hot for a Packers fan.
@CollegeWolf No, she's not... but since the average Packer's fan isn't even 35-beers attractive, she could be their queen.
@Lakeville Mikey See, I thought you were going to go the other route and be all like, "Unattractive Green Bay Packer fan? Isn't that a little redundant?"
2. This is like me debating between my #19 Williamson & my TarVar... what? it's not?
5. AGREEEEED (I await @qommie responding)
7. Ugh... duckface... thanks for heads up... but as a rule I will never go to a packer fans twitter.