Are you serious?! Yes, we are! We only regret that it's not an Adrian Peterson signed jersey, or a CHRIS KLUWE SIGNED JERSEY?! Come on Chris, help us out here.
Anyway, this is your chance to win a signed Christian Ponder Vikings jersey. For free! You just have to follow the instructions below and submit your favorite Vikings fan story. You'll then be entered to win this swaggy stuff. It's real (as far as I can tell - He signed it at a recent event we were asked to promote), and is one of the new jerseys for the Vikings. Cool!
We'll run this contest throughout the month of July to give you slackers plenty of time to enter. We'll choose an entry at random, and when we announce the winner publically, will share their submitted personal Vikings fan story. The story may be awesome, or it may be sad. It may strike true with other fans or make many of us throw up in our mouths. I don't care what it is, because we'll publish pretty much anything. So write a good one!
CONTEST IS CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
Boring Contest Rules to Save My Ass:
1. No purchase necessary to win. A purchase of any Purple Jesus Diaries or Minnesota Vikings affiliated products will NOT increase your chances of winning. Winner will be drawn August 1, 2013.
2. HOW IT WORKS: Simply like our Facebook page and fill out the small form for a chance to win.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the forty eight (48) Contiguous United States, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Essentially, you gotta be an adult, man. Completion of the form is your agreement you meet this identified age criteria. Purple Jesus Diaries is not responsible for separately verifying age of contest entrants.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via email based on the provided email on the contest form. Three (3) attempts will be made to contact Winner within a five (5) day period. If Winner fails to respond within the five (5) day period, or if an e-mail attempt is consistently returned as undeliverable, or if the selected Winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason within fourteen (14) days, or s/he is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited. Prize will be delivered to the address provided when the winner is notified and responds back with desired shipping information.
5. A single winner will be chosen at random from all entries that are received by 7/31/2013. The chances of winning are therefore determined by the number of entries. The winner will receive a signed Christian Ponder Minnesota Vikings jersey. The jersey is valued at $100.00. There is no entry fee for this giveaway. Information supplied to Purple Jesus Diaries will not be sold or shared. Should you win, you will receive an email from us asking for your shipping address so we can mail you your product.
6. IMPORTANT: By submitting your entry form you acknowledge that this sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, and release Facebook of all liability or responsibility. You acknowledge that any information included in this form is provided to Purple Jesus Diaries and PurpleJesusDiaries.com for the purposes of hosting this contest, and not to Facebook.
7. By submitting your entry form you acknowledge that this sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the NFL, Minnesota Vikings football franchise, Nike, or any other represented company associated with this product, and release said companies of all liability or responsibility. You acknowledge that any information included in this form is provided to Purple Jesus Diaries and PurpleJesusDiaries.com for the purposes of hosting this contest, and not to said companies. Essentially, this is a fan contest, held solely by this website.
8. Purple Jesus Diaries does not provide autograph authentication documents. We are working under the presumption that it is a legitimate signed jersey, but even if it's not, damn, the jersey itself is selling for $100 on Vikings.com. That's a prize in and of itself.
No, there should be a form appearing in the middle of the post. Check your browser settings if it isn't. It's in an iFrame.
I actually put a little effort into my entry even though the winner will be chosen randomly (if I understand the rules correctly).
Let me tell you - my attendance is bad news for the Vikings.
@SkinsHogHeaven Then you can't like it twice?
What would you do with a Ponder jersey? Sell it? I wouldn't blame you.
@peterandkelsey Well it's nice to finally have someone to blame for all the losses!
@CollegeWolf Agreed, but beggars can't be choosers.